Global Markets for Enzymes in Industrial Applications
The current report offers a detailed picture of enzymes in industrial applications.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for industrial enzymes and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2026, as well as key market players.
This report discusses the enzyme industry and its various resources. It covers the overall enzyme market: detergent, technical, food and animal-feed enzymes. The report further analyzes the enzyme market based on application, providing an analysis of food, technical, animal feed and biofuel enzymes. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in this report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World region (which includes Latin America, the Middle East and Africa). Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturer total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 27 data tables and 48 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for enzymes in industrial applications within the biotech industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the potential market size and revenue sales forecast of global enzyme applications market, and corresponding market share analysis by type of enzyme, application and region
- A comprehensive analysis of the enzymes industry and its sub-segments in the global market, thereby providing a detailed structure of the industry
- Country-level market value analysis for various segments of the enzymes in industrial applications market covering nations, including the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India etc.
- Discussion of the key market dynamics, new technology advancements, regulatory aspects, and increasing R&D activities in the global market for industrial enzymes
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy as well as against the overall MedTech industry
- Highlights of major growth strategies adopted by leading players in the market for industrial enzymes, their competitive benchmarking and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants including BASF Corp., DSM, DuPont, Novozymes A/S, and Sunson Industry Group
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook