Greece Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022-2027
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Greece Data Center Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2022-2027 Market Report
Greece data center market is witnessing the demand for cloud, 5G, big data, & IoT, and digitalization.
Due to the COVID-19 impact, the demand for data center services in Greece has increased. Due to the government-imposed lockdown, there is an increasing demand for online shopping and remote-based working for corporates and individuals. This has propelled the data generated in the country demanding for construction of data centers in Greece.
Greece data center market size will grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2022–2027.
- Cloud Adoption is Driving Data Center Demand
- Big Data & IoT Drive Data Center Investments
- COVID-19 Impact on Greece Data Centers
GREECE DATA CENTER MARKET SEGMENTATION
Increasing investments in renewable energy power plants, IoT, big data, cloud adoption, deployment of 5G network services are among the major factors attracting data center investments into the Greece market.
Greece is acting as an intercontinental hub for the data transfer from Asia and Africa to Europe. It has around seven existing submarine cables - SeaMeWe-3, Silphium, OTEGLOBE Kokkini-Bari, MedNautilus Submarine System, Italy-Greece 1, Asia Africa Europe-1 (AAE-1), and Adria-1, which connect other European, Middle Eastern, African, and Asian countries.
- IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- General Construction
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & commissioning Services
- Building & Engineering Design
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, and Interworks are some cloud service providers operating in Greece. In October 2020, Microsoft announced plans of developing its first region in Greece as part of its GR for Growth digital transformation plan.
Lamda Hellix, Telecom Italia Sparkle, CloudRock, Synapsecom Telecoms, and Lancom are some of the major colocation providers in Greece. Global service providers are entering the market through strategic partnerships with local enterprises, government, and telecom service providers. For instance, Digital Realty acquired Lamda Hellix to enter the Greece data center industry
IT Infrastructure Providers:
- Cisco Sytems
- Dell Technologies
- Extreme Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- NEC Corporation
- Super Micro Computer
Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors:
- LDK Consultants
- ELLAKTOR Group
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Airdale International Air Conditioning
- Daikin Applied
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Perkins Engines
- Schneider Electric
- Trane ( Ingersoll Rand)
- Vertiv Group
- Digital Reality (Lamda Helix)
- Telecom Italia Sparkle
- Synapsecom Telecoms
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and the Greece colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Greece by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Data center investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Greece data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the Greece data center market size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Greece
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 13
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 03
- Coverage: 4 Cities
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Greece
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2027)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- The Greece data center landscape market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.