Vaillant Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Vaillant Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vaillant Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vaillant Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vaillant Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vaillant Group (Vaillant) designs, develops and manufactures heating, ventilation and air conditioning products. The company's portfolio of products include wall hung boilers, renewable energies, floor standing boilers, gas water heaters, air conditioning systems, and electrical appliances, radiators, modules, storages and electronics. Vaillant sells and markets its products under various brands such as Saunier Duval, Vaillant, Hermann Saunier Duval, AWB, DemirDokum, Bulex, Glow-worm and Protherm. The company owns and operates 13 manufacturing plants and R&D sites in six European countries and China. It also owns sales offices in over 20 countries and exports to more than 60 countries. Vaillant is headquartered in Remscheid, Germany.
- 1 Vaillant Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vaillant Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vaillant Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Vaillant Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vaillant Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Vaillant Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Vaillant Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Vaillant Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Vaillant Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Vaillant Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Vaillant Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Vaillant Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Vaillant Group - Threats
- 5 Vaillant Group - Company Statement
- 6 Vaillant Group - History
- 7 Vaillant Group - Key Employees
- 8 Vaillant Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Vaillant Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Vaillant Group - Head Office
- 9.2 Vaillant Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vaillant Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vaillant Group - History
- Table 3: Vaillant Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vaillant Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Vaillant Group - Locations