TMK (TMKS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "TMK (TMKS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TMK"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TMK" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TMK"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TMK is one of the leading manufacturers of tubular products in the world. The company manufactures and distributes steel pipes in Russia. Its portfolio of products includes line pipes, premium connections, tubes and pipes for petrochemicals, mechanical tubes, boiler tubes, industrial pipes, large-diameter welded pipes, hollow sections, coating and billets. The company also provides pipe inspection services, premium connections threading, pipe repairing, upgrading and reconstruction services. TMK caters to construction, machine building, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, aerospace, aviation, ship building, and agriculture industries. It operates 28 production plants in the US, Canada, Russia, Oman, Romania, Kazakhstan and the UAE. The company has operations in 80 countries across the Middle East, North America, North Africa, Europe, and Southeast Asia. TMK is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.