SPML Infra Limited (SPMLINFRA) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "SPML Infra Limited (SPMLINFRA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SPML Infra Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SPML Infra Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SPML Infra Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SPML Infra Limited (SPML) is an infrastructure development company. The company operates through its three business divisions such as engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC), build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT) and public-private-partnership (PPP), and ancillary business. Its EPC division offers multi disciplinary engineering, infrastructure services, conceptualization, maintenance, visionary thinking, power generation, transmission and distribution facilities development, environment protection, and integrated end-to-end waste management solutions. The company's BOOT and PPP division provides business diversification, value driven infrastructure development, domain and technology, and high value water, energy, and infrastructure initiative services. SPML's ancillary business division manufacturers pipes, steel products, and pre stressed concrete for water supply and irrigation sectors; and hydrostatic pressure testing, bend, tensile, three-edge bearing, and face and root testing services. The company constructs and develops roads, bridges, flyovers, highways, tunnels, water, power, environment, and infrastructure facilities. The company has operations in India, Indonesia, and Singapore. SPML is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.