JM AB (JM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "JM AB (JM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JM AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "JM AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "JM AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
JM AB (JM) develops housing and residential properties in the Nordic region. The company's business operations include acquisition of development properties, production and sale of residential units, and planning and pre-construction activities. The company is also involved in project development of commercial complexes and contract works. The company provides newly built apartments and single-family homes in residential sector, and focuses on general contracting solutions. At the end of 2014, it owned 29,400 residential building rights and sold 3,195 residential units in a year. JM has operations in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo and Uppsala in Sweden, and also in Norway, Denmark, Finland and Belgium. JM is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
3 JM AB - Recent Developments4 JM AB - SWOT Analysis4.1 JM AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview4.2 JM AB - Strengths4.3 JM AB - Weaknesses4.4 JM AB - Opportunities4.5 JM AB - Threats5 JM AB - History6 JM AB - Key Employees7 JM AB - Key Employee Biographies8 JM AB - Locations and Subsidiaries8.1 JM AB - Head Office8.2 JM AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries9 Appendix9.1 Methodology9.2 Ratio Definitions9.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: JM AB - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: JM AB - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: JM AB - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: JM AB - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: JM AB - HistoryTable 6: JM AB - Key EmployeesTable 7: JM AB - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: JM AB - SubsidiariesTable 9: JM AB - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: JM AB - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: JM AB - Financial PositionFigure 3: JM AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: JM AB - SolvencyFigure 5: JM AB - ValuationFigure 6: JM AB - Market CapitalizationFigure 7: JM AB - EfficiencyFigure 8: JM AB - ValuationFigure 9: JM AB - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 10: JM AB - Liquidity
- 1 JM AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 JM AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 JM AB - Business Description
- 1.3 JM AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 JM AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 JM AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 JM AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 JM AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 JM AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 JM AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 JM AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 JM AB - Valuation
- 2.3 JM AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 JM AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 JM AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 JM AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 JM AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 JM AB - Liquidity