Egis Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Egis Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Egis Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Egis Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Egis Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Egis Group (Egis) is an international company providing construction, engineering and project structuring services. The company offers these services in the areas of transport, industry, water, environment, energy, urban development, maritime and building. It provides project structuring, equity investment, turnkey solutions, mobility services, and operation and maintenance services for roads and airport projects. The company also offers architecture, town planning, landscaping, consulting, project management and geotechnical engineering services. The company, along with its subsidiaries operates in 100 countries in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South America and Central America. The company is 75.0% owned by Caisse des Depots and 25.0% by Iosis Partenaires. Egis is headquartered in Guyancourt Cedex, France.
- 1 Egis Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Egis Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Egis Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Egis Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Egis Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Egis Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Egis Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Egis Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Egis Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Egis Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Egis Group - Threats
- 4 Egis Group - Company Statement
- 5 Egis Group - History
- 6 Egis Group - Key Employees
- 7 Egis Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Egis Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Egis Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Egis Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Egis Group - History
- Table 3: Egis Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Egis Group - Subsidiaries