Delta Construcoes S/A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Delta Construcoes S/A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delta Construcoes S/A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Delta Construcoes S/A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Delta Construcoes S/A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Delta Construcoes S/A (Delta) is a diversified construction services company, which offers engineering and construction, real estate and industrial assembly services. Its engineering and construction services include engineering solutions for buildings, sanitation, urban infrastructure, special projects, deployment, maintenance and restoration of highways, and environmental engineering. The company's real estate operations include development of residential and commercial projects such as luxury buildings for high-income families, housing for the middle class and assemblies for the low income group. The company also undertakes industrial assembly projects in the Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Thermoelectric, Mining and Metallurgy sectors. Delta is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1 Delta Construcoes S/A - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Delta Construcoes S/A - Company Overview
- 1.2 Delta Construcoes S/A - Business Description
- 1.3 Delta Construcoes S/A - Major Products and Services
- 2 Delta Construcoes S/A - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Delta Construcoes S/A - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Delta Construcoes S/A - Strengths
- 2.3 Delta Construcoes S/A - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Delta Construcoes S/A - Opportunities
- 2.5 Delta Construcoes S/A - Threats
- 3 Delta Construcoes S/A - History
- 4 Delta Construcoes S/A - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Delta Construcoes S/A - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Delta Construcoes S/A - History
- Table 3: Delta Construcoes S/A - Key Employees