CSR Limited (CSR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "CSR Limited (CSR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CSR Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CSR Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CSR Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CSR Limited (CSR) is a building product manufacturing company. The company offers a wide range of construction materials including fiber cement, insulation, plasterboard, ventilation, bricks, roof tiles, pavers, glass, and concrete products. CSR markets its products under the brand names of Gyprock, Bradford, PGH, Monier and Wunderlich, Viridian and LOGICWALL. It owns and manages manufacturing facilities and distribution centers in Australia and New Zealand. In addition, the company produces aluminium and involves in property development and sales activities. The company, along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures operates in Australia, China, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand. CSR is headquartered in North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 CSR Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CSR Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 CSR Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 CSR Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 CSR Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CSR Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CSR Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CSR Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CSR Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CSR Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 CSR Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 CSR Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 CSR Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 CSR Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 CSR Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 CSR Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 CSR Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 CSR Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 CSR Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 CSR Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 CSR Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 CSR Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 CSR Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 CSR Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 CSR Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 CSR Limited - Threats
- 6 CSR Limited - Company Statement
- 7 CSR Limited - History
- 8 CSR Limited - Key Employees
- 9 CSR Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 CSR Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 CSR Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 CSR Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CSR Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CSR Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CSR Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CSR Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CSR Limited - History
- Table 6: CSR Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: CSR Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: CSR Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: CSR Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CSR Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CSR Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CSR Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: CSR Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: CSR Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: CSR Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: CSR Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: CSR Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: CSR Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset