Barracuda Networks, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Barracuda Networks, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barracuda Networks, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barracuda Networks, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barracuda Networks, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barracuda Networks, Inc. (Barracuda) is an information technology service provider. Its portfolio of products and services includes networking, content security, application delivery, data storage, protection, and disaster recovery services. It designs and delivers security and storage solutions. Barracuda offers cloud-connected solutions, which help its customers to address security threats, protect and store their data and enhance network performance. The company sells its appliances, services, and software products to its customers across education, government, financial services, healthcare, professional services, telecommunications, retail, and manufacturing industries. It has presence in Japan, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, the UAE, India, Singapore and the US. Barracuda is headquartered in Campbell, California, the US.