Assa Abloy AB (ASSA B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Assa Abloy AB (ASSA B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Assa Abloy AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Assa Abloy AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Assa Abloy AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Assa Abloy AB (Assa Abloy) manufactures and markets door opening solutions such as security, safety and convenience solution products. The company's portfolio of products include electromechanical and mechanical locks, access control, automatic doors and identification technology, door closers, smart cards and credentials, exit devices and panic exit devices, and Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFID) readers. The company's key brands include ASSA, ABLOY, TESA, Mul-T-Lock, UNION, Vachette, Yale and IKON. Assa Abloy's products are used in residential, commercial and industrial markets. The company has operations in Europe, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific. Assa Abloy is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
3 Assa Abloy AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships3.1 Assa Abloy AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy4 Assa Abloy AB - Recent Developments5 Assa Abloy AB - SWOT Analysis5.1 Assa Abloy AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview5.2 Assa Abloy AB - Strengths5.3 Assa Abloy AB - Weaknesses5.4 Assa Abloy AB - Opportunities5.5 Assa Abloy AB - Threats6 Assa Abloy AB - Company Statement7 Assa Abloy AB - History8 Assa Abloy AB - Key Employees9 Assa Abloy AB - Key Employee Biographies10 Assa Abloy AB - Locations and Subsidiaries10.1 Assa Abloy AB - Head Office10.2 Assa Abloy AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries11 Appendix11.1 Methodology11.2 Ratio Definitions11.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Assa Abloy AB - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Assa Abloy AB - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Assa Abloy AB - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Assa Abloy AB - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Assa Abloy AB - HistoryTable 6: Assa Abloy AB - Key EmployeesTable 7: Assa Abloy AB - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Assa Abloy AB - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Assa Abloy AB - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Assa Abloy AB - Financial PositionFigure 3: Assa Abloy AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Assa Abloy AB - SolvencyFigure 5: Assa Abloy AB - ValuationFigure 6: Assa Abloy AB - Market CapitalizationFigure 7: Assa Abloy AB - EfficiencyFigure 8: Assa Abloy AB - ValuationFigure 9: Assa Abloy AB - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 10: Assa Abloy AB - Liquidity
- 1 Assa Abloy AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Assa Abloy AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Assa Abloy AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Assa Abloy AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Assa Abloy AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Assa Abloy AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Assa Abloy AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Assa Abloy AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Assa Abloy AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Assa Abloy AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Assa Abloy AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Assa Abloy AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Assa Abloy AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Assa Abloy AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Assa Abloy AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Assa Abloy AB - Liquidity