Adval Tech Holding AG (ADVN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Adval Tech Holding AG (ADVN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adval Tech Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Adval Tech Holding AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Adval Tech Holding AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Adval Tech Holding AG (Adval Tech) is a technology based products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include metal products, plastic products, prototypes, molding products, and steering systems, braking, lighting, and air flow systems. Its other products comprise technical components, stamping products, forming products, door sill plates, and composite components. Adval Tech offers services such as consulting, designing, product development, simulations, assembling, prototyping, equipment tool making and development, downstream processing, measuring, testing, fuel management, and prototype engineering services. The company also provides validation, injection molding, stamping and forming, project management, initial design, plastic composite solutions, after sales services, and mold making and development services. It has operations in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Adval Tech is headquartered in Niederwangen, Switzerland.