ADF Group Inc. (DRX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "ADF Group Inc. (DRX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ADF Group Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ADF Group Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ADF Group Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ADF Group Inc. (ADF) is a construction and engineering service provider. The company's products include standard structural steel, complex steel structures, trial assemblies, and oversized built up components. It offers services such as global and advanced engineering, BIM and 3D technologies, value added engineering, integrated engineering, structural steel fabrication, parameters installation, delivery, drawing analysis, 3D modeling, in shop trail assembly, and construction engineering services. ADF also provides steel pieces fabrication, complex steel components and connections engineering, automated cutting and drilling operations, and other construction engineering services. The company operates in Canada and the US. ADF is headquartered in Terrebonne, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 ADF Group Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ADF Group Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 ADF Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 ADF Group Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ADF Group Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ADF Group Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ADF Group Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ADF Group Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ADF Group Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 ADF Group Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 ADF Group Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 ADF Group Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 ADF Group Inc. - Key Events
- 5 ADF Group Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 ADF Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 ADF Group Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 ADF Group Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ADF Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ADF Group Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ADF Group Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ADF Group Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ADF Group Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: ADF Group Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: ADF Group Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ADF Group Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ADF Group Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ADF Group Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: ADF Group Inc. - Solvency