Graphene Market Forecast 2015-2025
The graphene market is very new and in the embryonic stage with only a few products being commercialised yet. However, we forecast an increasing number of graphene companies will drive investment over the coming years resulting in wider adoption of graphene across a range of industries.
The graphene market has been dominated by North America, accounting for a large share in the global market, followed by Europe. However, we expect Asia-Pacific to be the fastest growing region for adoption of graphene. Europe and North America regions are also expected to have strong, above the global trend, growth.
For 2015 we forecast the global graphene market to reach $24.40m. However, high costs, the fear of the unknown, immaturity of the market, poor knowledge and difficulty with mass production will be the main growth restraints that may result in a number of current companies going bankrupt in the coming years.
In the long term we foresee a strong growth of graphene demand due to its superior properties. The growth will be particularly observed in composites, automotive and electronics sectors as a result of the higher demand for fuel efficient vehicles and stricter government regulations. Graphene is an ideal material across those industries due to its superior properties. Graphene is the strongest material ever found, while also being one of the thinnest in the world. It is 200 times stronger than steel and several times tougher than diamond. We believe that its high electronic conductivity, lightweight and high strength to weight ratio will be the main growth drivers in the industry that will lead to major investments into research and development of graphene.
Additionally, the environmental regulations to lower CO2 emissions in the EU and the US will continue driving the adoption for graphene in the coming years.
Why you should buy the Graphene Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Top Companies in Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Electronics & Composites Applications report
What does the future hold for the graphene market? Will this market have a prosperous future? What would potentially restrain the growth of the graphene market? Will the prices for graphene decline in future? What industries will adopt graphene faster than others? Who are the leading R&D companies in the graphene market?
Visiongain’s brand new report answers these questions and gives you revenue predictions of the graphene market, its submarkets and the leading companies throughout 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there. Besides revenue forecast to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlook, qualitative analysis, profiles and revenue forecasts of leading companies in the industry. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 188 page report will inform you:
View global graphene market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Examine 105 tables, charts, and graphs revealing the prospects for graphene
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future graphene outlook. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the graphene sector.
View 6 exclusive expert interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the grapheme industry. Don’t’ miss this exclusive insight.
- Jerome Joaug, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Cambridge Nanosystems
- Dr. Elena Polyakova, CEO and President, Graphene Laboratories Inc.
- Jesus de la Fuente, CEO, Graphenea Inc.
- Paul Higgins, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, NanoXplore Inc.
- Ian Fuller, Application Engineering Manager and Director of Marketing, Angstron Materials Inc.
- Dr. Gordon Chiu, President and Chief Technology Officer, Grafoid Inc.
Discover sales predictions for the key graphene submarkets by end-use sectors from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the graphene industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these graphene submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Automotive Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Aerospace Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Energy Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Electronics Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
- Others Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
And also a separate grapheme forecast and analysis for composites applications across many industries including automotive, aerospace, energy and others.
- Composites Graphene Market 2015 -2025.
Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional Graphene markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Graphene companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 leading regional and 15 national markets.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of South America Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Spain forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- RoW forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the graphene industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading companies involved in R&D and commercialisation of grapheme examining their positioning, capabilities, projected revenue figures, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Graphene Laboratories Inc.
- Haydale Limited
- Graphenea Inc.
- Vorbeck Materials
- Cambridge Nanosystems
- Grafoid Inc.
- Angstron Materials Inc.
- NanoXplore Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Bluestone Global Tech (BGT Materials)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the graphene market
Graphene Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Top Companies in Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Electronics & Composites Applications report provides impartial graphene sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind grapheme market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Graphene Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Top Companies in Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Electronics & Composites Applications report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the graphene market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion from 6 industry specialists providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Angstron Materials Inc.
Bluestone Global Tech (BGT Materials Ltd.)
Cambridge Nanosystems (CNS)
CVD Equipment Corporation
EPL Composite Solutions
Focus Graphite Inc.
Graphene 3D Laboratories Inc
Graphene Laboratories Inc
Graphite Zero Pte Ltd.
Lumenon Innovative Lightwave Technology
Mitsui & Co.
The Sixth Element
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Argonne National Laboratory
Chinese Academy of Sciences in Shenyang
China’s Chongqing Municipality
Chinese Graphene Technology Strategic Alliance
China National Radio
Columbia Trade Ministry
Composites Leadership Forum (CLF)
European Union (EU)
International Federation of Association Football (FIFA)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Intellectual Property Office (UK)
Jiangnan Graphene Research Institute
Moscow State University
Moskvich Innovation Centre
National Graphene Institute
National University of Singapore
NSF Science and Technology Center
Oak Ridge National Lab
Royal Society of Chemistry
Technology Strategy Board
The Center for Integrated Quantum Materials (CIQM)
The European Commission
The Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
The Technology Innovation and Strategic Alliance of Graphene
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
UK Composites Strategy
UK National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
U.S Patent & Trademark Office
University of Cordoba
University of Manchester
University of Santiago de Compostela
University of Southern California
University of Sunderland
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
Vorbeck Princeton Research Centre (VPRC)
Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating (WCPC)