Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies
The rapid growth of world trade led by globalisation, coupled with the reduction of barriers to financial and merchandise flows, has certainly opened opportunities for counterfeit products. The sheer volume of imports in many countries makes it a challenging task for customs services to ban phony products. According to the World Customs Organisation, 7% of the total world trade is counterfeit, worth an estimated $600 billion a year. However, quantifying the extent of counterfeiting is a difficult task due to the disagreement on definitions and due to the fact that no direct measurement of counterfeit trade can be undertaken, since by definition this is an illegal activity. In 2012, The IACC quantifies counterfeiting as a $600 billion a year problem; a problem that has grown over 10,000% in the past two decades. However, estimates range from as low as $200–600 billion to as high as $1 trillion. Regardless, growth in global counterfeiting has also been in part fuelled by consumer demand and in part by the expansion of online commerce. As online commerce continues to expand, there has been a rise in the number of international criminal organisations exploiting cyberspace to further their criminal enterprises. Websites are quickly becoming the front end or entry point for consumers, businesses and criminal organisations to the international supply chain.
Visiongain anticipates the global anti-counterfeit packaging Technologies market to see high growth in the upcoming years. For 2015, we forecast the global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market to reach $15.76 billion.
In the long-term, we anticipate the prospects of anti-counterfeit packaging technologies to remain bright due to an array of innovative and cost-effective anti-counterfeit solutions which are expected to be launched into the market. Growth will be driven by the increasing publicity of technological solutions for track-and-trace purposes and serialization. Furthermore, innovative technologies coming particularly from the fast growing RFID sectors will also help in driving revenue growth in the global Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies market. Innovations in the RFID sector are also expected to help drive sales up significantly in the emerging economies as these technologies begin to gain market penetration. Along with advancements in anti-counterfeit technologies, tougher government legislations for protecting intellectual properties as well as stronger collaboration of organizations and manufacturers for protecting brand integrity will further support the Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies market in the developing and emerging markets.
How this 198 page report will inform you:
View global anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenue projections of the market, including competitive analyses and commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares and original critical analysis revealing insight into commercial developments.
The report provides 106 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of current and future anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the anti-counterfeit packaging sector.
View three exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Mr Nikhil Deulkar, Director of Marketing – Monza RFID tag chips, Impinj Inc.
- Mr Mike Messmer, VP General Manager, NovaVision
- Ms Fabienne Le Tadic, Executive President Global for Brand and Product Protection, SICPA
Discover revenue predictions for the key anti-counterfeit packaging technologies end-use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these anti-counterfeit packaging technologies submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Apparel Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Handbags and Wallets Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Watches and Jewellery Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Pharmaceuticals Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Electronics and Electronic Parts Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Personal care Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Optical Media Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Beverages Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Food Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Tobacco Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Others Anti-counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional anti-counterfeit packaging technologies markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for anti-counterfeit packaging technologies companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 7 leading national and regional markets plus the rest of the world market.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- RoW forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Price constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
Identify who the leading companies are in the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading anti-counterfeit packaging technologies companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Additionally, our new report provides revenue forecasts for selected companies to 2025
- Alien Technology
- Avery Dennison
- CFC International Corporation
- Impinj Inc.
- New York Global innovations Inc.
- TruTag Technologies
- UPM raflatac
- Zebra Technologies
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market
The Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial anti-counterfeit packaging technologies sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the anti-counterfeit packaging technologies market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Advanced Track & Trace
Applied DNA Sciences
ATL Security Label Systems
Business of Federal Signal Technologies Group
Business Software Alliance (BSA)
Cellular Bioengineering, Inc.
CFC International Corporation
Data System International
Dupont Authentication Systems
Ernst & Young
FNMT - RCM
Giesecke & Devrient (G&D)
Illinois Tool Works Inc.
International and Data Corporation (IDC)
International Ink Company
International Policy Network
Johnson & Johnson
Links of London
Nanotech Security Corp. (NTS)
OEP Technologie BV
One Equity Partners
Ralph Lauren Corporation
Reebok International Limited
SCT International, LLC
TruTag Technologies Inc.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Alliance for Grey Market and Counterfeit Abatement (AGMA)
Anti-counterfeiting and Product Protection Programme (A-CAPPP)
Anti-counterfeiting Group (ACG)
Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (BASCAP)
British Association Tobacco
Counterfeiting Activities Destroying the Economy (CASCADE)
Chambers of Commerce and Industry (India)
Department of Economic Security (Russia)
Economic Development Ministry (Russia)
Economic Security Department (Russia)
European Brands Association (AIM)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
FIFA World Cup
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Fund for Peace
German Engineering Federation (VDMA)
HM Customs and Excise
International Anti-counterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
International Authentication Association (IAA)
International Policy Network (IPN)
International Trademark Association (INTA)
Japan patent Office
The Mexican Institute of Industrial Property
Ministry of Healthcare (Russia)
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
National Basketball Association (NBA)
National Centre for Biotechnology Information - National Library of Medicine
National Football League (NFL)
New York Stock Exchange
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
OTC Markets Group
Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs
Swiss Customs Service
Tobacco Institute of India (TII)
United Nations (UN)
US - India Business Council
US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Centre
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Patent and Trademark office
US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
World Customs Organisation
World Health Organisation (WHO)
World Trade Organisation (WTO)