2021-2025 France Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) Market Opportunities - Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Infectious, Genetic, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Tests - Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Market Barriers and Risks
This new 1,125-page report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 58 tables.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget. The report presents comprehensive analysis of the French molecular diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Forensic Testing
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases
Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
Alternative market penetration strategies.
Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains1,125 pages and 58 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.