iiNet Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "iiNet Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "iiNet Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "iiNet Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "iiNet Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
iiNet Limited (iiNet) is a provider of digital subscriber line (DSL) Internet and telephony services in Australia. The company offers services such as residential Internet services, mobile broadband services, cable connections, dialup Internet, Wi-Fi hotspots, net phone services, installation and support services and Internet protocol television services for phones, mobiles, computers, TVs and tablets. iiNet has its own broadband network and supports over 1.8 million customers. In addition, the company provides National Broadband Network (NBN) services, a high speed broadband network service. Through these products and services, the company serves to residential customers, small offices, medium businesses and corporate and government entities. It has presence across various cities in Australia. iiNet is a subsidiary of TPG Telecom Limited, and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 iiNet Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 iiNet Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 iiNet Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 iiNet Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 iiNet Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 iiNet Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 iiNet Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 iiNet Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 iiNet Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 iiNet Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 iiNet Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 iiNet Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 iiNet Limited - Threats
- 5 iiNet Limited - History
- 6 iiNet Limited - Key Employees
- 7 iiNet Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 iiNet Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 iiNet Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: iiNet Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: iiNet Limited - History
- Table 3: iiNet Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: iiNet Limited - Subsidiaries