Zimnat Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zimnat Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zimnat Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zimnat Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zimnat Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zimnat Group(Zimnat), a subsidiary of TA Holdings Limited , is a provider of insurance products and services. The company offers insurance products for motor, travel, personal accident, home, commercial property and engineering, farming, construction, public liability, machinery breakdown and employer’s liability insurance. The company offers livestock insurance, tobacco hail insurance, fidelity insurance, farming property equipment insurance, pension plans, annuities, institutional fund management and personal loans. Furthermore, the company provides property and motor claim services to its customers. Zimnat distributes its products and services through insurance brokers and agents in Zimbabwe. It also operates through branches in Harare, Mutare, Masvingo, Vic Falls, Kwekwe and Bulawayo. Zimnat is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.
- 1 Zimnat Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zimnat Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zimnat Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Zimnat Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zimnat Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Zimnat Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Zimnat Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Zimnat Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Zimnat Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Zimnat Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Zimnat Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Zimnat Group - Threats
- 4 Zimnat Group - Company Statement
- 5 Zimnat Group - History
- 6 Zimnat Group - Key Employees
- 7 Zimnat Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Zimnat Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Zimnat Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zimnat Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zimnat Group - History
- Table 3: Zimnat Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Zimnat Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Zimnat Group - Locations