ZCI Limited (ZCI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ZCI Limited (ZCI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ZCI Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ZCI Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ZCI Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ZCI Limited (ZCI) is an investment holding company with interests in African Copper plc (ACU), an international copper producer and exploration company. The company holds 73.4% shares in ACU. The company operated Mowana and Thakadu open pits and the Mowana plant located in Francistown, Botswana. Furthermore, the company owns exploration permit for the Matsitama project. The Copperbelt Development Foundation has a 71.5% stake in ZCI. The total proven and probable mineral resources owned by the company are 10.9 million tonnes (Mt), which included 7.2 Mt of proven resources and 3.7 Mt of probable resources. ZCI is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
- 1 ZCI Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ZCI Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 ZCI Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 ZCI Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 ZCI Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 ZCI Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ZCI Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ZCI Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 ZCI Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ZCI Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 ZCI Limited - Threats
- 4 ZCI Limited - History
- 5 ZCI Limited - Key Employees
- 6 ZCI Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 ZCI Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ZCI Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 ZCI Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ZCI Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ZCI Limited - History
- Table 3: ZCI Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: ZCI Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: ZCI Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: ZCI Limited - Locations