YKTEM – Cesme Wellness Town Development – Izmir - Project Profile
"YKTEM – Cesme Wellness Town Development – Izmir - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "YKTEM – Cesme Wellness Town Development – Izmir - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
YKTEM Group (YKTEM) is planning to undertake the construction of a wellness town in Turkey.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use facilities. It includes the construction of residential units, hotels, elderly residences, villas, thermal resort residences, thermal treatment rehabilitation centers, a general hospital, a fitness center and infrastructure related facilities.
The project also includes the construction of fine arts workshops, manual skills workshops, a laboratory and body care production units, shopping centers, cafes, restaurants and a planetarium.
Beset Architects has been appointed as the architect.
As of June 2017, The project is still in proposal stage and the plans are still being discussed between the internal board members. Following which the project will be submitted to the government for approvals.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use facilities at Cesme in Izmir, Turkey.
The US$11,233 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units
2. Construction of hotels
3. Construction of two thermal treatment rehabilitation centers
4. Construction of a general hospital
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of sports units
7. Construction of swimming pools
8. Construction of gymnasiums
9. Construction of fine arts workshops
10. Construction of manual skills workshops
11. Construction of a laboratory and body care production units
12. Construction of leisure and shopping units
13. Construction of shopping centers
14. Construction of cafes and restaurants
15. Construction of a planetarium
16. Construction of cinemas
17. Construction of cultural and social facilities
18. Construction of 5,000-person congress hall
19. Construction of a museum
20. Construction of a library
21. Construction of a theatre and a concert hall
22. Construction of religious buildings
23. Development of a botanical garden
24. Construction of educational facilities
25. Construction of administrative buildings
26. Construction of schools
27. Construction of research center
28. Construction of childcare and playgrounds
Reasons To Buy