Wipak Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Wipak Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wipak Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wipak Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wipak Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wipak Group (Wipak) is a manufacturer and supplier of multilayer films. The company provides packaging films for fresh and processed meat, dairy products, bakery products, confectionery, fish, coffee and ready meals. Wipak’s product portfolio includes substrate films for sticking plasters and PVC-free materials for packing pharmaceutical solutions. It also offers sterile barrier materials and systems for medical device industries and health care institutions. Besides, Wipak provides laboratory service, pre-press and printing, pack design, technical consulting and training services for packaging companies. It operates a network of manufacturing plants in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, France, Germany, Poland, Spain and the UK. It operates as a subsidiary of Wihuri Group. Wipak is headquartered in Bomlitz, Germany.
- 1 Wipak Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wipak Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wipak Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Wipak Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wipak Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Wipak Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Wipak Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Wipak Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Wipak Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Wipak Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Wipak Group - Threats
- 4 Wipak Group - Company Statement
- 5 Wipak Group - History
- 6 Wipak Group - Key Employees
- 7 Wipak Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Wipak Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Wipak Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Wipak Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Wipak Group - History
- Table 3: Wipak Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Wipak Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures