WS Atkins plc (ATK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "WS Atkins plc (ATK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WS Atkins plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "WS Atkins plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "WS Atkins plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
WS Atkins plc (Atkins) is a consultancy company that provides design, engineering and project management services. It offers risk planning, feasibility studies, logistics, impact assessments, and stakeholder engagement services. Atkins designs management systems and business processes; physical structures such as office towers, schools, aircraft, bridges and highways; and advanced technology systems such as biometric scanners and superfast broadband networks. The company serves aerospace, aviation, defense, education, energy, environment, government, healthcare, information communications, marine and coastal, mass transit, nuclear, oil and gas, power, rail, roads and bridges, security, tourism and leisure, and water sectors across the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. Atkins is headquartered in Epsom, England, the UK.