Voltas Limited (VOLTAS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Voltas Limited (VOLTAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Voltas Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Voltas Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Voltas Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Voltas Limited (Voltas) is a manufacturer and supplier of engineering products. The company offers textile machinery, mining and construction equipment, HVAC and R products, air conditioners, commercial refrigeration products, water coolers and dispensers, and water treatment equipment. Its products portfolio includes spinning and weaving machinery, knitting machinery and accessories, tumbler, hollow screw heat exchanger, fluid dispensing products, minerals-processing-systems, paving and grading equipment, crushing and screening equipment, chillers and condensing units, air handling units, deep freezers, and others. The company markets its products throughout the world. It operates in India, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE, the Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, and Singapore. Voltas Voltas is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Voltas Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Voltas Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Voltas Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Voltas Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Voltas Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Voltas Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Voltas Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Voltas Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Voltas Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Voltas Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Voltas Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Voltas Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Voltas Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Voltas Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Voltas Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Voltas Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Voltas Limited - Key Events
- 6 Voltas Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Voltas Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Voltas Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Voltas Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Voltas Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Voltas Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Voltas Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Voltas Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Voltas Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Voltas Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Voltas Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Voltas Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Voltas Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Voltas Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Voltas Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Voltas Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Voltas Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Voltas Limited - Valuation