Timetric's "VinaPhone Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VinaPhone Company "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VinaPhone Company " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VinaPhone Company "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VinaPhone Company (VinaPhone), a subsidiary of Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Corporation, is a provider of cellular telecommunication services The company’s services include postpaid and prepaid, international roaming, SMS based reservation, portal, mobile Internet and voice services. It provides postpaid and prepaid services under wide variety of tariff plans. The company also offers services such as mobile television, entertainment services, information services, call utility services, online utility services, and ring tone services. VinaPhone also sells smartphones, modems, and leased line networks and simcards through its point of sale (POS) terminals and online portal. The company offers customer support services. VinaPhone is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1 VinaPhone Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VinaPhone Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 VinaPhone Company - Business Description
- 1.3 VinaPhone Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 VinaPhone Company - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 VinaPhone Company - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 VinaPhone Company - Recent Developments
- 4 VinaPhone Company - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 VinaPhone Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 VinaPhone Company - Strengths
- 4.3 VinaPhone Company - Weaknesses
- 4.4 VinaPhone Company - Opportunities
- 4.5 VinaPhone Company - Threats
- 5 VinaPhone Company - Company Statement
- 6 VinaPhone Company - History
- 7 VinaPhone Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 VinaPhone Company - Head Office
- 7.2 VinaPhone Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: VinaPhone Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: VinaPhone Company - History
- Table 3: VinaPhone Company - Locations