VeriFone Systems, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "VeriFone Systems, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VeriFone Systems, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VeriFone Systems, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VeriFone Systems, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VeriFone Systems, Inc. (VeriFone) is a provider of electronic payment solutions. The company designs, manufactures and markets various payment related products, including countertop payment devices, pin pad point of sale (POS) devices, networking devices, mobile POS hardware, and unattended payment devices. It also offers payment processing software such as mobile payment software, payment software solutions, estate management software solutions, POS integration solutions, card issuance solutions and payment security solutions. In addition to payment services, the company offers transaction services, various managed services and solutions for terminal management, security solutions, taxi payment solutions, software development, support services such as installation and deployment, post-sale support, repairs, training and other value-added services. VeriFone serves various sectors including financial services, retail, petroleum, transportation, transportation, healthcare, hospitality and government organizations. It also caters to resellers, distributors, system integrators and independent sales organizations. The company has presence across the world. VeriFone is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.