Valorem SA (VALOREM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Valorem SA (VALOREM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Valorem SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Valorem SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Valorem SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Valorem SA (Valorem) is a diversified company. The company’s products include opaque films, flat films, polypropylene films, dried lumber, teak wood products, timber products, moldings, Caribbean pinewood, block boards, doorframes, and posts, among others. It offers services such as reforestation, investment management, portfolio management, sawn timber forest species maintenance and operation, research and development, and planting services. Valorem also provides production and transmission of programs such as news, children, newsletters, contest, opinion, drama, comedy, and sports, among others. The company offers its products and services to transportation, real estate, logistics, tourism, media and entertainment, retail, and industrial sectors. Valorem is headquartered in Bogota, Colombia.