Vale Canada Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Vale Canada Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vale Canada Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vale Canada Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vale Canada Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vale Canada Limited (Vale Canada), formerly known as Vale Inco Limited, is a diversified metal and mining company. It carries out the mining, processing and the marketing of base metal products. The company is specialized in producing nickel and nickel specialty products. It also produces by-products such as copper, cobalt and precious metals. It also mines and processes platinum group metals. The company operates its mines and processing facilities at Manitoba, Newfoundland and Sudbury and Port Colborne and also manages metal refineries at Port Colborne, Canada. Vale Canada operates as a subsidiary of Vale S.A., and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Vale Canada Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vale Canada Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vale Canada Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Vale Canada Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vale Canada Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Vale Canada Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Vale Canada Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Vale Canada Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Vale Canada Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Vale Canada Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 Vale Canada Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Vale Canada Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 Vale Canada Ltd - Threats
- 5 Vale Canada Ltd - Company Statement
- 6 Vale Canada Ltd - History
- 7 Vale Canada Ltd - Key Employees
- 8 Vale Canada Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Vale Canada Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 Vale Canada Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vale Canada Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vale Canada Ltd - History
- Table 3: Vale Canada Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vale Canada Ltd - Locations