Timetric's "VMS Ventures Inc. (VMS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VMS Ventures Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "VMS Ventures Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "VMS Ventures Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
VMS Ventures Inc. (VMS) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in Canada. It explores for copper, zinc, nickel, gold, and silver ores. VMS projects include Reed mine project, Snow lake project, and Black Creek property. The company's Reed mine project is located in between the mining towns of Flin Flon and Snow Lake. Its Black Creek property is located in southwest Parkin Township and eastern Hutton Township approximately 20 km north of Capreol. The Black Creek property comprises 63 mining claims totaling 1,952 hectares. It also has 100% interest in Assean Gold property located in 125 km northeast of Thompson, Manitoba which covers a 20 km shear zone containing 6 gold occurrences. VMS is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 VMS Ventures Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VMS Ventures Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 VMS Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 VMS Ventures Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 VMS Ventures Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 VMS Ventures Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 VMS Ventures Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 VMS Ventures Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 VMS Ventures Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 VMS Ventures Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Events
- 5 VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: VMS Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: VMS Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: VMS Ventures Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: VMS Ventures Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: VMS Ventures Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: VMS Ventures Inc. - Solvency