Uralkali : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Uralkali : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Uralkali"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Uralkali" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Uralkali"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Uralkali is a producer and exporter of potash fertilizers and salts. It undertakes activities in the entire production chain including potash ore mining, processing, production and distribution of potassium chloride to the customers. Its product portfolio comprises pink muriate of potash (PMOP), white muriate of potash (WMOP) and granular muriate of potash (GMOP). The Pink Standard MOP and Pink Granular MOP are used for production of compound NPK fertilizers, direct-application fertiliser and as a component of blended fertilisers. The White MOP is a high-purity product and used as a component of compound NPK fertilizers. The company’s potassium and magnesium deposits are located in Berezniki and Solikamsk in Perm. Uralkali operates across 60 countries. The company is headquartered in Berezniki, Perm Krai, Russia.
- 1 Uralkali - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Uralkali - Company Overview
- 1.2 Uralkali - Business Description
- 1.3 Uralkali - Major Products and Services
- 2 Uralkali - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Uralkali - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Uralkali - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Uralkali - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Uralkali - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Uralkali - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Uralkali - Valuation
- 2.3 Uralkali - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Uralkali - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Uralkali - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Uralkali - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Uralkali - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Uralkali - Liquidity
- 3 Uralkali - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Uralkali - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Uralkali - Recent Developments
- 5 Uralkali - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Uralkali - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Uralkali - Strengths
- 5.3 Uralkali - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Uralkali - Opportunities
- 5.5 Uralkali - Threats
- 6 Uralkali - Company Statement
- 7 Uralkali - History
- 8 Uralkali - Key Employees
- 9 Uralkali - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Uralkali - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Uralkali - Head Office
- 10.2 Uralkali - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Uralkali - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Uralkali - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Uralkali - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Uralkali - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Uralkali - History
- Table 6: Uralkali - Key Employees
- Table 7: Uralkali - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Uralkali - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Uralkali - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Uralkali - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Uralkali - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Uralkali - Solvency
- Figure 4: Uralkali - Valuation
- Figure 5: Uralkali - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Uralkali - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Uralkali - Valuation
- Figure 8: Uralkali - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Uralkali - Liquidity