Uniqa Montenegro : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Uniqa Montenegro : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Uniqa Montenegro"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Uniqa Montenegro" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Uniqa Montenegro"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Uniqa Montenegro, a part of UNIQA Group, is a provider of life and non-life insurance solutions. The company, through its subsidiaries, UNIQA nezivotno osiguranje A.D. and UNIQA zivotno osiguranje A.D., offers a range of life and non-life insurance products individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes travel insurance for individual clients and collective travel insurance for corporate clients, health insurance, motor insurance, hull insurance, goods in transit insurance; accident insurance, voluntary health insurance, property insurance, mandatory car insurance and liability insurance. It also offers claims settlement, advisory services, on-line insurance purchase and help line center for clients. The company distributes these products through a network of offices across Tivat, Kotor, Budva, Bar, Podgorica, Herceg Novi, Bijelo Polje, Ulcinj, Niksic, Berane, Pljevlja and Rozaje. Uniqa Montenegro is headquartered in Podgorica, Montenegro.
Uniqa Montenegro reported premium earnings of EUR9.9 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 1.2% over FY2015.
- 1 Uniqa Montenegro - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Uniqa Montenegro - Company Overview
- 1.2 Uniqa Montenegro - Business Description
- 1.3 Uniqa Montenegro - Major Products and Services
- 2 Uniqa Montenegro - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Uniqa Montenegro - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Uniqa Montenegro - Strengths
- 2.3 Uniqa Montenegro - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Uniqa Montenegro - Opportunities
- 2.5 Uniqa Montenegro - Threats
- 3 Uniqa Montenegro - History
- 4 Uniqa Montenegro - Key Employees
- 5 Uniqa Montenegro - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Uniqa Montenegro - Head Office
- 5.2 Uniqa Montenegro - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Uniqa Montenegro - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Uniqa Montenegro - History
- Table 3: Uniqa Montenegro - Key Employees
- Table 4: Uniqa Montenegro - Locations
- List of Figures