Timetric's "UniGroup, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UniGroup, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UniGroup, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UniGroup, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UniGroup, Inc. (UniGroup or 'the group') is a privately-owned holding group that provides transportation, relocation, and storage services through its two key subsidiaries, United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit. The other companies of the group provide support services to its agents as well as to third parties in the transportation industry. The group primarily operates in the US and is headquartered in Fenton, Missouri.
- 1 UniGroup, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 UniGroup, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 UniGroup, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 UniGroup, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 UniGroup, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 UniGroup, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 UniGroup, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 UniGroup, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 UniGroup, Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 UniGroup, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 UniGroup, Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 UniGroup, Inc. - Threats
- 4 UniGroup, Inc. - Company Statement
- 5 UniGroup, Inc. - History
- 6 UniGroup, Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 UniGroup, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 UniGroup, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 UniGroup, Inc. - Head Office
- 8.2 UniGroup, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: UniGroup, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: UniGroup, Inc. - History
- Table 3: UniGroup, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: UniGroup, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: UniGroup, Inc. - Subsidiaries