Timetric's "UNIQA Insurance Group AG (UQA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UNIQA Insurance Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UNIQA Insurance Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UNIQA Insurance Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UNIQA Insurance Group AG (UNIQA) is an insurance solutions provider. The group offers a range of life and non-life insurance products. It offers insurance products for life, fire and business interruption, household, property, motor, motor third party liability, casualty, liability, legal expense, marine, aviation and transport. Through these products and services, it serves its clientele comprising private and business customers. The group distributes its products through its own sales force, general agencies, brokers, partner banks and direct sales channel. It has presence in Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Poland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Ukraine, Switzerland, Russia and Liechtenstein. UNIQA is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
The group reported gross written premium of EUR4,643.1 million in FY2016, a decline of 3.9% in FY2016. Its net written premium was EUR4,471.2 in FY2015, a decline of 4% in FY2016.