Trelleborg AB (TREL B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Trelleborg AB (TREL B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trelleborg AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Trelleborg AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Trelleborg AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Trelleborg AB (Trelleborg) is a global provider of engineering polymer solutions. It develops unique customer solutions for polymer coated fabrics. The company offers a range of marine and anti-vibration solutions such as composite bearings and thermoplastic bearings, advanced marine fenders, resilient foam buoys and deck support units. Trelleborg also offers sealing solutions such as includes O-Rings, rotary shaft seals, static seals, mechanical face seals, sealing profiles, damping profiles, glazing gaskets and spacers and dampeners and protectors. In addition, the company offers automotive boots, automotive noise damping solutions, engineered molded parts and coated fabrics, elastomer laminates, antivibration solutions, printing solutions, tunnel seals and damping solutions. It caters to various sectors inducing aerospace, transportation equipment, oil & gas, light vehicles, general industry, agriculture, offshore and infrastructure construction sectors. It owns and operates production units in countries including Brazil, Australia, Denmark, Bulgaria, India, France, China, the US, the UK, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, the US and Mexico. Trelleborg is headquartered in Trelleborg, Sweden.