Market Research Logo

ToA – Amherst School Complex – Massachusetts - Project Profile

ToA – Amherst School Complex – Massachusetts - Project Profile

Synopsis

"ToA – Amherst School Complex – Massachusetts - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "ToA – Amherst School Complex – Massachusetts - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

The Town of Amherst (ToA) is planning to build a school complex in Armhest, Massachusetts, the US.

The project involves the construction of a school complex comprising two schools. It includes the construction of classrooms, staff rooms, laboratories, a library, a cafeteria, parking and related facilities.

The project will receive 51% of funds from the state government and remaining 49% from ToA.

Planning activities are underway.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a school complex comprising two schools in Armhest, Massachusetts, the US.

The US$67 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of classrooms

2. Construction of staff rooms

3. Construction of laboratories

4. Construction of library

5. Construction of cafeteria

6. Construction of parking facilities

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Tender Information
5.Scope
6.Description
7.Latest update
8.Background
9.Key Contacts
10.General News, Project News
11.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report