Tharisa plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tharisa plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tharisa plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tharisa plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tharisa plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tharisa plc (Tharisa) is a mineral exploration and mining company that offers exploration, development and production of chromite and platinum group metals. The company operates the Tharisa Mine, a shallow open pit chrome mine located on the south-western limb of the Bushveld Complex, South Africa. It provides chemical, foundry and metallurgical grade chrome concentrate products, and ferrochrome and stainless steel. Tharisa offers mining, processing, marketing and logistics services. The company's logistics operations include the distribution of PGM concentrate and chrome concentrate through rail and road to customers and to port facilities in South Africa. It has operations in Cyprus, South Africa and China. Tharisa is headquartered in Paphos, Cyprus.
- 1 Tharisa plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tharisa plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tharisa plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tharisa plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tharisa plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tharisa plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tharisa plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Tharisa plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Tharisa plc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Tharisa plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Tharisa plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Tharisa plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Tharisa plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Tharisa plc - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Tharisa plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Tharisa plc - Liquidity
- 3 Tharisa plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Tharisa plc - Key Events
- 5 Tharisa plc - Key Employees
- 6 Tharisa plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tharisa plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Tharisa plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tharisa plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tharisa plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tharisa plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tharisa plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tharisa plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Tharisa plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tharisa plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Tharisa plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tharisa plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Tharisa plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Tharisa plc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Tharisa plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Tharisa plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Tharisa plc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Tharisa plc - Valuation
- Figure 8: Tharisa plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Tharisa plc - Liquidity