Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Tetra Tech, Inc. (TTEK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tetra Tech, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tetra Tech, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tetra Tech, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is a provider of engineering, consulting, program management and technical services. The company principally focuses on resource management, infrastructure and the environment. The solutions offered by the company addresses the entire life cycle of projects, which include research and technology, applied science, design, engineering, construction management, construction, maintenance and operations, and information technology. Tetra Tech serves markets such as water, environment, infrastructure, natural resources and energy. Its key projects include the 93 Fast 14 project, the Naval Station Norfolk, Baghdad Embassy Housing, and the BHP Billiton North Yard Substation project. The company operates 400 offices and has operations in the US, the UK, Australia, China, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Afghanistan, Brazil, El Salvador, France, Georgia, Germany, Haiti, South Korea, Qatar, Thailand, Russia, India and Canada. Tetra Tech is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.