Ternium S.A. (TX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ternium S.A. (TX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ternium S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ternium S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ternium S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ternium S.A. (Ternium) is a manufacturer and distributor of steel products. The company's product portfolio includes galvanized and electro-galvanized sheets, prepainted sheets, tinplate, welded pipes and hot-rolled flat products. It also produces cold-rolled products, bars and wire rods and metal building components. The company caters its products to construction, automotive, home appliances, capital goods, food and energy industries. It has a capacity to produce 11 million tons of finished steel products per annum. The company operates 16 production centers in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Luxembourg, Guatemala and the US; and 18 service and 14 distribution centers across Latin America. Ternium is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- 1 Ternium S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ternium S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ternium S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Ternium S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ternium S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ternium S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ternium S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ternium S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ternium S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ternium S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ternium S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ternium S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ternium S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Ternium S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ternium S.A. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ternium S.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ternium S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Ternium S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Ternium S.A. - Liquidity
- 3 Ternium S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ternium S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ternium S.A. - Recent Developments
- 5 Ternium S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Ternium S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Ternium S.A. - Strengths
- 5.3 Ternium S.A. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Ternium S.A. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Ternium S.A. - Threats
- 6 Ternium S.A. - Company Statement
- 7 Ternium S.A. - History
- 8 Ternium S.A. - Key Employees
- 9 Ternium S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Ternium S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Ternium S.A. - Head Office
- 10.2 Ternium S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ternium S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ternium S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ternium S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ternium S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ternium S.A. - History
- Table 6: Ternium S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ternium S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Ternium S.A. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Ternium S.A. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ternium S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ternium S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ternium S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ternium S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ternium S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ternium S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ternium S.A. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ternium S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ternium S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 10: Ternium S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Ternium S.A. - Liquidity