- 1 Techalloy, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Techalloy, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Techalloy, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Techalloy, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Techalloy, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Techalloy, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Techalloy, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 Techalloy, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Techalloy, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Techalloy, Inc. - Threats
- 3 Techalloy, Inc. - History
- 4 Techalloy, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Techalloy, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Techalloy, Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Techalloy, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Techalloy, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Techalloy, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Techalloy, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Techalloy, Inc. - Locations
Techalloy, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Techalloy, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Techalloy, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Techalloy, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Techalloy, Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Techalloy, Inc. (Techalloy) manufactures and supplies alloy welding consumables. The company’s portfolio of products includes nickel wires, stainless steel electrodes, stainless steel wires and low alloys. Its nickel base electrodes find application in fabrication in the chemical and petrochemical industries. Low alloy wires are used in tungsten inert gas welding and submerged arc welding. The company markets its nickel electrodes under the brand name Tech-Rod. It caters to industries including automotive, oil and gas, chemical and pharmaceutical, power generation, nuclear, food and restaurant, paper and pulp and marine. The company is a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. Techalloy is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.