S-Tech Corp (S-Tech Corp.) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "S-Tech Corp (S-Tech Corp.) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "S-Tech Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "S-Tech Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "S-Tech Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
S-Tech Corp (S-Tech) is a manufacturer and distributor of metal products. The company offers products such as special alloy sheets and tubes, special alloy rods, and special alloy products. Its special alloy rods include nickel-based alloy series, titanium alloy series, cobalt-based series, and special steel series. S-Tech's special alloy products comprise head cap screws, flat head screws, socket set screws, nuts, and others. The company provides milling, forging, rolling, heat treating, and finishing services. It caters its products to chemical, oil and gas, aerospace, medical, power generation, and energy sectors. The company sells its products across Taiwan. S-Tech is headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan.
- 1 S-Tech Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 S-Tech Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 S-Tech Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 S-Tech Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 S-Tech Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 S-Tech Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 S-Tech Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 S-Tech Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 S-Tech Corp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 S-Tech Corp - Solvency
- 2.2.5 S-Tech Corp - Valuation
- 2.3 S-Tech Corp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 S-Tech Corp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 S-Tech Corp - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 S-Tech Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 S-Tech Corp - Liquidity
- 3 S-Tech Corp - Key Events
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: S-Tech Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: S-Tech Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: S-Tech Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: S-Tech Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: S-Tech Corp - Key Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: S-Tech Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: S-Tech Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: S-Tech Corp - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: S-Tech Corp - Solvency
- Figure 5: S-Tech Corp - Valuation
- Figure 6: S-Tech Corp - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: S-Tech Corp - Efficiency
- Figure 8: S-Tech Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: S-Tech Corp - Liquidity