Tasman Resources Ltd. (TAS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Tasman Resources Ltd. (TAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tasman Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tasman Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tasman Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tasman Resources Ltd. (Tasman Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores a wide range of precious and base metals such as gold, silver, copper, zinc, lead, nickel, and uranium deposits. It holds interests in the Lake Torrens project which is located in central South Australia and Lucas Hill Project located in south east of Woomera and south of Olympic Dam on the Stuart Shelf in South Australia. The company also holds interests in Parkinson Dam epithermal gold and silver (lead and zinc) project which is located west of Port Augusta in South Australia; and Central Gawler Craton gold-nickel-cobalt project located southwest of Coober Pedy in South Australia. Tasman Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Efficiency
- 3 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Tasman Resources Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Tasman Resources Ltd. - Efficiency