Taiwan Commercial Construction: Market Update
"Taiwan Commercial Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the commercial construction market in Taiwan. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Taiwan commercial construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the commercial construction market in Taiwan. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Taiwan. "Taiwan Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the commercial construction market in Taiwan. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Taiwan construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Taiwan Commercial Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Commercial Construction Highlights
- Commercial Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the commercial construction market in Taiwan.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Taiwan.
- 1 Commercial Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 CHT – Banqiao Cloud Computing Internet Data Center – Taipei
- 2.2 NTCG – Tucheng Hospital Development – Taiwan
- 2.3 Mitsui – Linkou Outlet Complex – Taiwan
- 2.4 AIT – American Institute New Office Complex – Taipei
- 2.5 NCKU – Tainan Seismology R&D Center – Taiwan
- 2.6 MOTC – Hualien Sixth Phase Re-Zoning Hotel Area Build and Operation – Taiwan
- 2.7 KRI – Changhua Tire Manufacturing Plant – Taiwan
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 The world universiade tennis center begin construction-will be completed in 2017
- 3.2 Taoyuan airport MRT scheduled to operate by the end of 2015
- 3.3 AIDC set to build its third casing plant in Kaohsiung
- 3.4 Delayed for ten years-New north performance center is expected to invest promotion in September
- 3.5 Foxconn has been started robotic equipment manufacturing plant
- 3.6 Neil M. Denari to Complete Taiwan’s New Keelung Harbor Service Building by 2017
- 3.7 TSMC investing NT$500bn in new plants
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (TWD m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (TWD m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison