Taikisha Ltd. (1979) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Taikisha Ltd. (1979) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taikisha Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Taikisha Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Taikisha Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Taikisha Ltd. (Taikisha), a construction company offers engineering solutions for diverse sectors. The company is involved in the design, construction and administration of freezing facilities, HVAC facilities, fumatorium facilities, plumbing and sanitary facilities, peripheral equipment and cleanrooms and fire and disaster protection system. In addition, it designs and constructs cogeneration facilities, treatment system for emissions and waste, paint finishing plants, electric and instrumentation facilities and HVAC facilities in communities. Furthermore, it also provides a wide range of engineering solutions such as conveyor system, symmetry oven, Voc treatment and odor control system, energy solutions, global solutions, coating quality solutions and wind tunnel technology. Taikisha offers these solutions to commercial facilities; school and educational facilities; cultural and recreational facilities; electrical and electronic devices; precision machinery industries; pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food industries; printing, publishing and paper industries; medical and welfare facilities. Taikisha also operates a research and development centre in Kanagawa. The company has operations in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Taikisha is headquartered in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- 1 Taikisha Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Taikisha Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Taikisha Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Taikisha Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Taikisha Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Taikisha Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Taikisha Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Taikisha Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Taikisha Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Taikisha Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Taikisha Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Taikisha Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Taikisha Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Taikisha Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Taikisha Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Taikisha Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Taikisha Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Taikisha Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Taikisha Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Taikisha Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Taikisha Ltd. - History
- 7 Taikisha Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Taikisha Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Taikisha Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Taikisha Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Taikisha Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Taikisha Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Taikisha Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Taikisha Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Taikisha Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Taikisha Ltd. - History
- Table 6: Taikisha Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Taikisha Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Taikisha Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Taikisha Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Taikisha Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Taikisha Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Taikisha Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Taikisha Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Taikisha Ltd. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Taikisha Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Taikisha Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Taikisha Ltd. - Liquidity