"Taboca – Manaus Metal Transformation Plant – Amazonas - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Taboca – Manaus Metal Transformation Plant – Amazonas - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Mineração Taboca is planning to construct a metal transformation plant in Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.
The project involves the construction of a processing factory, a warehouse, primary and secondary crushing units, and the installation of stackers, reclaimers, stockpiles, a dry processing system and a product screening facility.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a metal transformation plant in Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a primary and secondary crushing facility
2. Construction of product sampling stations
3. Construction of a processing factory
4. Construction of a storage facility
5. Installation of a product screening facility
6. Installation of a dry processing system
7. Installation of stackers, reclaimers, stockpiles and train load out bin