Tabarak – 90 Avenue Mixed-Use Community – Cairo - Project Profile
"Tabarak – 90 Avenue Mixed-Use Community – Cairo - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Tabarak – 90 Avenue Mixed-Use Community – Cairo - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Tabarak Holding (Tabarak) is undertaking the construction of a mixed-use community in New Cairo, Egypt.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use residential community. It includes the construction of 60 buildings comprising 1,300 apartment units, 48,000m2 of commercial space, a multipurpose lounge, a business center, a multi purpose mini ballroom, a nursery, multiple swimming pools, jogging track, biking lane, an indoor pool, storage rooms and parking facilities, and the installation of safety and security systems.
Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo (WATG) and Cracknell have been appointed as architects, Al Amar Engineering Consultancies as a consulting engineer and Dorra Group as a construction contractor.
In June 2013, Tabarak secured approvals from the New Urban Communities Authority.
In October 2014, construction activities have commenced.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use residential community at South El-Teseen Street, New Cairo, Egypt.
The US$400 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 60 buildings
2. Construction of 1,300 apartment units
3. Construction of 48,000m2 of commercial space
4. Construction of a multipurpose lounge
5. Construction of a business centre
6. Construction of a multi purpose mini ballroom
7. Construction of a nursery
8. Construction of multiple swimming pools
9. Construction of jogging track
10. Construction of biking lane
11. Construction of an indoor pool
12. Construction of storage rooms
13. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy