THB Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "THB Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "THB Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "THB Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "THB Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
THB Group Limited (THB), formerly THB Group plc, is an independent insurance and reinsurance broker. The company offers insurance and reinsurance broking, risk management, and underwriting services to wholesale and retail clients in the UK and internationally. It offers insurance products for marine, energy, liability, transportation, aviation, motor fleet, life, accident and health, crime and construction and engineering. It also offers professional risk insurance, commercial insurance, equine/bloodstock/livestock insurance and treaty insurance. It operates through its offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. The company is a subsidiary of AmWINS Group, Inc. and is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 THB Group Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 THB Group Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 THB Group Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 THB Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 THB Group Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 THB Group Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 THB Group Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 THB Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 THB Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 THB Group Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 THB Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 THB Group Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 THB Group Ltd - Threats
- 5 THB Group Ltd - History
- 6 THB Group Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 THB Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 THB Group Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 THB Group Ltd - Head Office
- 8.2 THB Group Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: THB Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: THB Group Ltd - History
- Table 3: THB Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: THB Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: THB Group Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: THB Group Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures