Sweco AB (SWEC B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sweco AB (SWEC B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sweco AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sweco AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sweco AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SWECOAB (Sweco) is a provider of consulting engineering and design services. It offers a range of services such as architecture and urban planning, building service systems, civil engineering, industrial engineering, landscape architecture, and master planning. It also provides automatic meter management, structural engineering, water treatment, institutional services, project management, IT for urban development, facility management, risk analyses and performance management. Sweco caters to public administrations and agencies; municipality and county government; industrial, real estate and construction companies; and other private sectors. The company undertakes various types of projects in different countries through its operations Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, the Czech Republic and Poland. Swecois headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 SWECO AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SWECO AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 SWECO AB - Business Description
- 1.3 SWECO AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 SWECO AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SWECO AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SWECO AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SWECO AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SWECO AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SWECO AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 SWECO AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 SWECO AB - Valuation
- 2.3 SWECO AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SWECO AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 SWECO AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 SWECO AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 SWECO AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 SWECO AB - Liquidity
- 3 SWECO AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SWECO AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SWECO AB - Recent Developments
- 5 SWECO AB - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 SWECO AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 SWECO AB - Strengths
- 5.3 SWECO AB - Weaknesses
- 5.4 SWECO AB - Opportunities
- 5.5 SWECO AB - Threats
- 6 SWECO AB - Company Statement
- 7 SWECO AB - History
- 8 SWECO AB - Key Employees
- 9 SWECO AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 SWECO AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 SWECO AB - Head Office
- 10.2 SWECO AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SWECO AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SWECO AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SWECO AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SWECO AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SWECO AB - History
- Table 6: SWECO AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: SWECO AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: SWECO AB - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: SWECO AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SWECO AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: SWECO AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SWECO AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: SWECO AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: SWECO AB - Valuation
- Figure 6: SWECO AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: SWECO AB - Efficiency
- Figure 8: SWECO AB - Valuation
- Figure 9: SWECO AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: SWECO AB - Liquidity