Strabag SE (STR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Strabag SE (STR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Strabag SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Strabag SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Strabag SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
STRABAG SE (Strabag) is a construction company which provides civil engineering, heavy construction, and concession services. It undertakes a range of construction projects such as transportation infrastructure, power plants, bridges, water and waste treatment facilities and residential, commercial and industrial buildings. It also undertakes concession projects providing services such as development, financing and operation of transportation infrastructure sectors. The company is also specialized in the construction of road and railway tunnels, underground galleries and caverns, and produces and supplies construction materials including asphalt, concrete and aggregates. It also offers operation, maintenance, marketing of public-private partnerships (PPP) projects and real estate development services. The company has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia. Strabag is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
- 1 Strabag SE - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Strabag SE - Company Overview
- 1.2 Strabag SE - Business Description
- 1.3 Strabag SE - Major Products and Services
- 2 Strabag SE - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Strabag SE - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Strabag SE - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Strabag SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Strabag SE - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Strabag SE - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Strabag SE - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Strabag SE - Valuation
- 2.3 Strabag SE - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Strabag SE - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Strabag SE - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Strabag SE - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Strabag SE - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Strabag SE - Liquidity
- 3 Strabag SE - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Strabag SE - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Strabag SE - Recent Developments
- 5 Strabag SE - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Strabag SE - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Strabag SE - Strengths
- 5.3 Strabag SE - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Strabag SE - Opportunities
- 5.5 Strabag SE - Threats
- 6 Strabag SE - Company Statement
- 7 Strabag SE - History
- 8 Strabag SE - Key Employees
- 9 Strabag SE - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Strabag SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Strabag SE - Head Office
- 10.2 Strabag SE - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Strabag SE - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Strabag SE - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Strabag SE - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Strabag SE - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Strabag SE - History
- Table 6: Strabag SE - Key Employees
- Table 7: Strabag SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Strabag SE - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Strabag SE - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Strabag SE - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Strabag SE - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Strabag SE - Solvency
- Figure 5: Strabag SE - Valuation
- Figure 6: Strabag SE - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Strabag SE - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Strabag SE - Valuation
- Figure 9: Strabag SE - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Strabag SE - Liquidity