Stalprofil SA (STF) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Stalprofil SA (STF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stalprofil SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Stalprofil SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Stalprofil SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Stalprofil SA (Stalprofil) is a distributor of steel products. The company offers metallurgical products and semi-finished steel products. Its products include steel plates, hot rolled steel profiles, channels, flat bars, cold formed profiles, ribbed bars, sheets and plates, T-bars, wire rods, and round bars. Stalprofil also provides polyethylene pipes, antirust coated steel pipes, steel structures, and others. The company offers steel processing and smelting services. It exports its products across the Europe. The company operates through its warehouse facilities located in Dabrowa Gornicza and Katowice, Poland. Stalprofil is headquartered in Dabrowa Gornicza, Poland.
- 1 Stalprofil SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Stalprofil SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Stalprofil SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Stalprofil SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Stalprofil SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Stalprofil SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Stalprofil SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Stalprofil SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Stalprofil SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Stalprofil SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Stalprofil SA - Solvency
- 2.3 Stalprofil SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Stalprofil SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Stalprofil SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Stalprofil SA - Liquidity
- 3 Stalprofil SA - Key Events
- 4 Stalprofil SA - Key Employees
- 5 Stalprofil SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Stalprofil SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Stalprofil SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Stalprofil SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Stalprofil SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Stalprofil SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Stalprofil SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Stalprofil SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Stalprofil SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Stalprofil SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Stalprofil SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Stalprofil SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Stalprofil SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Stalprofil SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Stalprofil SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Stalprofil SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Stalprofil SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Stalprofil SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Stalprofil SA - Liquidity