Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (12650) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (12650) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. (Ssangyong) is a provider of engineering and construction contractor services. It involves in offering general and heavy construction contracting services to various sectors including residential, commercial and infrastructure sectors. The company provides services across the project life cycle from pre-construction and construction to construction management, project delivery and commissioning and investment. Ssangyong designs, engineers, constructs and develops residential communities, hospitals, educational and cultural facilities, sports and leisure facilities, office buildings, condominiums, residential apartments, mixed use complex, housing communities, high rise buildings and individual villas. It has presence in Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Brunei, Saipan, Jordan, Malaysia, Guam, East timor, Vietnam, Singapore, the UAE, the US, Saudi Arabia and India. Ssangyong is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.