SmithGroupJJR : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SmithGroupJJR : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SmithGroupJJR"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SmithGroupJJR" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SmithGroupJJR"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SmithGroup JJR (SmithGroup) is a construction and engineering company. The company principally focuses on architecture, engineering and planning. It provides services such as architecture designing, interior designing, planning, engineering, environmental science and sustainable designing. The company also offers services which includes commissioning, climate action planning, cost modeling, plumbing design, post occupancy surveys, structural engineering, daylight analysis, energy modeling, energy retrofits, renovations, LEED documentation and sustainable master planning services. SmithGroup caters its services to industries such as healthcare, workplace, science and technology, education, cultural, community, campus, waterfronts and government establishments. It operates in the US: Ann Arbor, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Durham, Los Angeles, Madison, Phoenix, San Francisco and Washington DC; and also in Shanghai, China. SmithGroup is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, the US.